- All the submissions will be subjected to double-blind review process. Therefore author names, affiliations, email addresses, personal acknowledgements, etc. should be removed from the paper. Please use the submission template [Latex] [MS-Word].
- The submissions can be up to 8 pages (excluding references) during the review process.
- All the papers must be submitted in IEEE format using the templates provided. Submitted papers should not have been published, accepted or under review elsewhere.
- All the papers accepted for the biometrics workshop must be presented by one of the authors, and at least one of the authors must register at the standard registration rate before the paper registration deadline. If any accepted paper is not presented by any of the registered co-authors of this paper, it will be recommended for withdrawal from the IEEE Xplore proceedings and no communication will be sent to any of the co-authors.
- Authors are required by the IEEE to transfer copyrights for any papers to be published in the conference proceedings. This is performed at the time when the camera ready version is submitted for production. If a paper is withdrawn from the proceedings, copyright gets reverted to the authors.
- All the papers should be submitted using CMT at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/Biometrics2021